SCORE Mentors Are:
- Experienced business and nonprofit people with a broad spectrum of skills and knowledge from many career backgrounds.
- Entrepeneurs who have formed small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
What Does SCORE Do?
SCORE offers the nation’s largest, network of free, expert business mentors. If you’re just starting a business, SCORE mentors can provide the practical action plan, education and tools you need to open your doors and establish a customer base. Already own a business? Our volunteer mentors can help identify ways to increase profit, improve employee and customer satisfaction, and achieve work/ life balance. With SCORE, you can have the honest, confidential and sometimes tough conversations about managing money, motivating your team, and other business topics. We can be your confidant, your cheerleader and your accountability partner on your path to achieving success.
- All of our services to our clients are FREE!
- Our mentors meet with people who want to start or improve their business or nonprofit operation.
- We offer face-to-face or internet based mentoring sessions.
- We provide business related seminars and workshops.
- We offer workshops for governance and operational management of nonprofit organizations.
- We can partner with your organization board and staff to design tailored training, consulting, workshops and personal coaching based on needs assessment and marketing research.