Small business owners in our community need your help now more than ever.
Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve new levels of success. Volunteering at SCORE is a way for you to give back, connect with fellow business owners, and share your knowledge with others.
Become a SCORE Volunteer Today!
As a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE has helped more than 11 million entrepreneurs through mentoring, workshops, and educational resources since 1964.
We'd love to talk to you about volunteer opportunities with SCORE Fairfield County. All of these roles can be performed remotely, online. Beyond 1:1 and small group mentoring, we are also in need of subject matter experts in a variety of business areas, workshop presenters, and other support roles as well.
If you are interested in helping area entrepreneurs achieve their dreams, reach out to SCORE Las Cruces today!
Our volunteers are the lifeblood of SCORE.
SCORE is proud to have the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors. Join our team of 10,000+ volunteers, and share your talents and expertise with the small business community. You can help in four different volunteer roles:
- Mentor: offer confidential business mentoring services, either in person or online
- Subject matter expert: provide focused knowledge based on your professional skills or industry
- Workshop presenter: lead local workshops, seminars and events to help entrepreneurs meet their goals and achieve success
- Chapter support role: share your skills in marketing, tech, finance, fundraising and more to help expand the outreach of SCORE
At SCORE, we celebrate our mission through values such as Volunteers Matter and Lifelong Learning. All new members are trained to fulfill their roles effectively and are expected to reaffirm their commitment to SCORE’s mentoring methodology and code of ethics annually.
Benefits of Volunteering:
SCORE volunteers enjoy a variety of personal, local and national rewards. As a SCORE Volunteer, you can:
- Feel good knowing you helped someone achieve their goals and dreams
- Give back to your community by helping small businesses thrive and driving economic growth
- Become a recognized leader in your local business community
- Make new friends and network with SCORE volunteers and business leaders in your area
- Grow professionally and personally with SCORE's Lifelong Learning training programs
Join Our Community
Volunteering at SCORE means you are joining a community of more than 10,000 diverse volunteers who are all committed to helping small business owners succeed. Whether you have owned your own small business, worked in a Fortune 500 company, are retired, and have a sincere commitment for helping small businesses, there is a place for you as a SCORE volunteer.Apply Now